Sunday, January 1, 2012

Garment a Day Challenge

New for 2012 at Philopolis Designs.....
Garment a Day Challenge
This year at Pholoplis Designs I wanted to try something really fun, new, and VERY challenging to complete. Each day I will create a new and different garment to share with you guys! They will be made for a girl or a boy or unisex....I wanted to initially make a dress a day but didn't want to leave out all the sweet little boys so I changed to to garment!! I have MANY new things planned with this challenge that you guys will really like! All items will be added to Etsy and the website and each day they are added the sample (ready to ship) will be added to Etsy for a discounted price! This is going to be so fun and by Next New year I will have 366 NEW garments (leap year) So to start off the New year here is today's
"Garment of the Day"


The super cute "Katrina" dress
Pattern design by The Lily Bird Studio
super cute dress that I feel has a "vintage" feel to it!!
Check out Etsy tomorrow for this dress (can be made in other fabric choices as well!)
This dress will be ready to ship in size 2T tomorrow ONLY.

No comments:

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy